La Medavesh – the center for off-road bike enthusiasts in Israel, in the heart of the area, includes multiple bike routes suitable for families, singles, as well as various points of interest. Bike tours departure point, snack bar, bike shop, repair shop, equipment and clothing. In addition, the complex includes a pedal-karting track for children.
In addition, bicycle rental are available for individuals, children, families and groups, and consultation is available on a number of tracks at varying difficulties for individual cycling.
For organized groups:
- There’s an option of a guided bike tour with explanations of the area.
- To coordinate guided tours for groups, please contact us.
- There is the option of guided tours on foot/with vehicles.
- It is possible to combine additional activities.
- It is possible to coordinate a guided tour at the Kibbutz.
This is one of the largest bicycle shops in the Negev, offering services for all cyclists: bike sales, a bike repair shop, a broad selection of biking equipment and clothing, and a snack bar with good coffee, sandwiches, pizza, toasts and healthy treats.
The Be’eri single 24 km circular track was built for experienced cyclists. It is the first track in Israel marked by the KKL-JNF and the Israel Nature and Parks Authority.