Barak Visitors’ Center and Nursery
Visitors center and training sessions
An experience of endless colors at the Barak nursery
For 40 years, we have been producing and supplying geraniums and a selection of balcony plants in Israel and worldwide!
What can you find here?
– A tour of the vast space of colorful flower pots in full bloom and a massive area of mother plants ready for picking.
– Advice and detailed information on how to bring your home garden to spectacular results.
– Option to purchase plants from our large selection in all varieties and colors.
– A fascinating lecture about Moshav Ein HaBsor, established in the Gaza Strip by evacuees from Yamit.
– The fantastic personal story of our marketing manager, Jan Berman, with the backdrop of the Tzuk Eitan events.
– A reception area that includes coffee and light refreshments.
The nursery is open Sunday to Friday, from 09:00 to 15:00.
You can call to coordinate your arrival outside operating hours and on Saturdays.
NIS 30 per participant in the tour and lecture.
Minimum participants: 10 people per group / Discount offered for groups larger than 20 persons.
To coordinate an organized tour at the visitor center and the nursery, please call – 077-7295816
For navigation in maps or the Waze App: Barak Nursery or Ugda 2, Moshav Ein HaBsor.